Subject Areas on Research
- Autologous blood donor screening indicated a lower prevalence of viral hepatitis in East vs West Germany: epidemiological benefit from established health resources.
- Cholesterol controversy--where do we go from here? 'Toward healthful diets' reevaluated.
- Mortality patterns in developed countries.
- Prevalence of antibodies to rotavirus in different age-groups of infants in Bochum, West Germany.
- The structure of urban mortality. A methodological study of Hannover, Germany. Part I.
- The structure of urban mortality. A methodological study of Hannover, Germany. Part II.