Subject Areas on Research
- Cytologic findings in tenosynovial giant cell tumors investigated by fine-needle aspiration cytology.
- Dedifferentiated parosteal osteosarcoma with giant cell tumor component.
- Malignant giant cell tumor of soft parts.
- Malignant giant cell tumor of synovium (malignant pigmented villonodular synovitis).
- Metacarpal reconstruction with free autogenous cartilage and bone following tumor resection. A case report.
- Musculoskeletal case of the day. Giant cell tumor of the sacrum.
- Pathological bone fractures in a 20-year old athletic male with multifocal solitary plasmacytoma of bone.
- [Free fibula transfer. Analysis of 76 consecutive microsurgical procedures and review of the literature].