Subject Areas on Research
- Diagnosis of Giardia lamblia infections by detection of parasite-specific antigens.
- Laboratory investigation of diarrhea in travelers to Mexico: evaluation of methods for detecting enterotoxigenic Echerichia coli.
- Prevalence of Cryptosporidium and Giardia in the water resources of the Kuang River catchment, Northern Thailand.
- Travelers' diarrhea in Mexico. A prospective study of physicians and family members attending a congress.
- [Establishment of in vitro cultivation of Giardia canis trophozoites infected with Giardia canis virus].
- [Giardia canis virus transfection vector-mediated expression of green fluorescent protein in the parasite].
- [The cleavage activity of GCV transfer vector-mediated hammerhead ribozyme for KRR1 in vitro transcript].