Subject Areas on Research
- A look at the stool can save a barium study.
- A two-year study of bacterial, viral, and parasitic agents associated with diarrhea in rural Bangladesh.
- Diagnosis of Giardia lamblia infections by detection of parasite-specific antigens.
- Persistent diarrhea in the returned traveler.
- Protozoal agents: what are the dangers for the public water supply?
- Symptomatic giardiasis in three patients with X-linked agammaglobulinemia.
- Transport studies and enzyme assays in mice infected with human Giardia lamblia.
Keywords of People