Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of glutathione-dependent enzymes in liver, gills and posterior kidney of channel catfish (Ictalurus punctatus).
- A three-stage symbiosis forms the foundation of seagrass ecosystems.
- Age-dependent in situ hepatic and gill CYP1A activity in the see-through medaka (Oryzias latipes).
- Antioxidant enzyme activities and malondialdehyde, glutathione and methemoglobin concentrations in channel catfish exposed to DEF and n-butyl mercaptan.
- Assessment of the phototoxicity of weathered Alaska North Slope crude oil to juvenile pink salmon.
- Bioaccumulation and speciation of selenium in fish and insects collected from a mountaintop removal coal mining-impacted stream in West Virginia.
- Characterization of symbiont populations in life-history stages of mussels from chemosynthetic environments.
- Effects of buthionine sulfoximine and diethyl maleate on glutathione turnover in the channel catfish.
- Effects of handling on heat shock protein expression in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss).
- Glutathione S-transferase-mediated chlorothalonil metabolism in liver and gill subcellular fractions of channel catfish.
- Microsomal and cytosolic epoxide hydrolase and glutathione S-transferase activities in the gill, liver, and kidney of the rainbow trout, Salmo gairdneri. Baseline levels and optimization of assay conditions.
- Morphology of the buccopharyngeal portion of the gill in the fathead minnow Pimephales promelas (Rafinesque).
- Observations on parasitism in deep-sea hydrothermal vent and seep limpets.
- Tissue and cellular alterations in Asian clam (Potamocorbula amurensis) from San Francisco Bay: toxicological indicators of exposure and effect?
- Transmembrane sema4E guides branchiomotor axons to their targets in zebrafish.
- Uptake of silver nanoparticles and toxicity to early life stages of Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes): effect of coating materials.
Keywords of People