Subject Areas on Research
- Factors from saliva and oral bacteria, chemotactic for polymorphonuclear leukocytes: their possible role in gingival inflammation.
- Hyper-excretion of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 RNA in saliva.
- Important impact of gingival and periodontal conditions on outcomes in SCT recipients.
- Leukocyte chemotactic activity from oral bacteria.
- Parotid and whole saliva in the prediction of serum total and free phenytoin concentrations.
- Poor Oral Health Linked with Increased Risk of Infectious Complications in Adults with Leukemia.
- Presence of gingivitis and periodontitis significantly increases hospital charges in patients undergoing heart valve surgery.
- Self-awareness of "Gum Disease" Among US Adults.