Subject Areas on Research
- Establishment of a critical-sized alveolar defect in the rat: a model for human gingivoperiosteoplasty.
- Inadequate gingivolabial sulcus remains an avoidable problem after bilateral cleft lip repair.
- Reduced need for alveolar bone grafting by presurgical orthopedics and primary gingivoperiosteoplasty.
- Scaffold-based rhBMP-2 therapy in a rat alveolar defect model: implications for human gingivoperiosteoplasty.
Keywords of People
- Allori, Alexander C, Associate Professor of Surgery, Surgery, Plastic, Maxillofacial, and Oral Surgery