Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of circulating and cutaneous IgA immune complexes in patients with dermatitis herpetiformis.
- Characterization of the mucosal immune response to dietary antigens in patients with dermatitis herpetiformis.
- Frequency of celiac disease in individuals with Down syndrome in the United States.
- IgA antibodies against reticulin and endomysium in the serum and gastrointestinal secretions of patients with dermatitis herpetiformis.
- Neo-epitope tissue transglutaminase autoantibodies as a biomarker of the gluten sensitive skin disease--dermatitis herpetiformis.
- Prevalence of celiac disease and gluten sensitivity in the United States clinical antipsychotic trials of intervention effectiveness study population.