Subject Areas on Research
- A man with chest pain and glomerulonephritis.
- APOL1 variants increase risk for FSGS and HIVAN but not IgA nephropathy.
- Crescentic IgA nephropathy and acute renal failure in an HIV-positive patient with enteric salmonella infection.
- CureGN Study Rationale, Design, and Methods: Establishing a Large Prospective Observational Study of Glomerular Disease.
- Exosomal CCL2 from Tubular Epithelial Cells Is Critical for Albumin-Induced Tubulointerstitial Inflammation.
- Identification of new susceptibility loci for IgA nephropathy in Han Chinese.
- Milestones in nephrology and welcoming the future: the 61st anniversary of the International Society of Nephrology.
- Peritonitis due to Neisseria mucosa in an adolescent receiving peritoneal dialysis.
- Post transplant CD8+ gammadelta T-cell lymphoma associated with human herpes virus-6 infection.
- Prevalence of Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors in Childhood Glomerular Diseases.
- Pulmonary Hemosiderosis with Calcification Associated with IgA Nephropathy.
- Renal biopsy in systemic infections: expect the unexpected.
- The Application of Digital Pathology to Improve Accuracy in Glomerular Enumeration in Renal Biopsies.
- The effects of cytotoxic therapy in progressive IgA nephropathy.
- Urinary Exosomes and Exosomal CCL2 mRNA as Biomarkers of Active Histologic Injury in IgA Nephropathy.