Subject Areas on Research
- Ceruminous gland adenocarcinoma: a light and electron microscopic study.
- Comparison of radiosurgery and conventional surgery for the treatment of glomus jugulare tumors.
- Glomus jugulare tumor metastatic to the sacrum after high-dose radiation therapy: case report.
- Glomus jugulare tumors with intracranial extension.
- Less invasive transjugular approach with Fallopian bridge technique for facial nerve protection and hearing preservation in surgery of glomus jugulare tumors.
- The combined transmastoid retro- and infralabyrinthine transjugular transcondylar transtubercular high cervical approach for resection of glomus jugulare tumors.