Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of anesthetic techniques for awake intubation in neurosurgical patients.
- Autoradiographic identification of the terminations of petrosal ganglion neurons in the cat carotid body.
- Degenerative and regenerative changes in central projections of glossopharyngeal and vagal sensory neurons after peripheral axotomy in cats: a structural basis for central reorganization of arterial chemoreflex pathways.
- Extraskeletal myxoid chondrosarcoma of the jugular foramen.
- Neural responses to bitter compounds in rats.
- Neurophysiologic intraoperative monitoring of the glossopharyngeal and vagus nerves.
- Neurophysiological intraoperative monitoring of the glossopharyngeal nerve: technical case report.
- Trophic effects of androgen: development and hormonal regulation of neuron number in a sexually dimorphic vocal motor nucleus.
Keywords of People