Subject Areas on Research
- A pseudoknot in the 3' non-core region of the glmS ribozyme enhances self-cleavage activity.
- A sensitive, specific radioisotope assay for L-glutamine-D-fructose-6-phosphate aminotransferase.
- Exome sequencing detection of two untranslated GFPT1 mutations in a family with limb-girdle myasthenia.
- Glucose metabolism gene variants modulate the risk of pancreatic cancer.
- L-glutamine D-fructose-6-P aminotransferase regulation by glucose-6-P and UDP-N-acetylglucosamine.
- Molecular biology. Versatility of self-cleaving ribozymes.
- UDP-N-acetylglucosamine transferase and glutamine: fructose 6-phosphate amidotransferase activities in insulin-sensitive tissues.