Subject Areas on Research
- A technique for detection and relative quantitative analysis of glucosephosphate isomerase isozymes from nanogram tissue samples.
- Anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy augments dipeptidyl peptidase IV activity and decreases autoantibodies to GRP78/BIP and phosphoglucose isomerase in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Congenital hemolytic anemias and red cell enzyme deficiencies.
- Culture kinetics of glycolytic enzyme induction, glucose utilization, and thymidine incorporation of extended-exposure phytohemagglutinin-stimulated human lymphocytes.
- Females' choice of "good genotypes" as mates is promoted by an insect mating system.
- Glucose metabolism gene variants modulate the risk of pancreatic cancer.
- Long Noncoding RNA Ceruloplasmin Promotes Cancer Growth by Altering Glycolysis.