Subject Areas on Research
- 80K-H acts as a signaling bridge in intact living cells between PKCzeta and the GLUT4 translocation regulator Munc18c.
- A cortical granule-specific enzyme, B-1,3-glucanase, in sea urchin eggs.
- Antibody-independent, complement-mediated enhancement of HIV-1 infection by mannosidase I and II inhibitors.
- Expression of catalytically active human multifunctional glycogen-debranching enzyme and lysosomal acid alpha-glucosidase in insect cells.
- Factors that influence the uptake and turnover of glucocerebrosidase and alpha-galactosidase in mammalian liver.
- Identification of 80K-H as a protein involved in GLUT4 vesicle trafficking.
- Isolation and properties of beta-glucosidase from Ruminococcus albus.
- L-glucosylceramide: synthesis, properties, and resistance to catabolism by glucocerebrosidase in vitro.
- Sec63 and Xbp1 regulate IRE1α activity and polycystic disease severity.
- Stage-specific expression of beta-1, 3-glucanase in sea urchin embryos and hybrids.
- Ultrastructure of the eye in fetal type II glycogenosis (Pompe's disease).