Subject Areas on Research
- Adaptive Evolution of the GDH2 Allosteric Domain Promotes Gliomagenesis by Resolving IDH1R132H-Induced Metabolic Liabilities.
- Breaking Cryo-EM Resolution Barriers to Facilitate Drug Discovery.
- Comparison of two rapid assays for Clostridium difficile Common antigen and a C difficile toxin A/B assay with the cell culture neutralization assay.
- Hepatotoxic effects of CCl4 on English sole (Parophrys vetulus): possible indicators of liver dysfunction.
- Mammalian Sir2 homolog SIRT3 regulates global mitochondrial lysine acetylation.
- Rat liver L-glutamate dehydrogenase, malate dehydrogenase, D-beta-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase, and sulfite oxidase are each synthesized as larger precursors by cytoplasmic free polysomes.
- The effects of heparins on the liver: application of mechanistic serum biomarkers in a randomized study in healthy volunteers.
- Thermodynamic analysis of protein-ligand interactions in complex biological mixtures using a shotgun proteomics approach.
- Using Cryo-EM to Map Small Ligands on Dynamic Metabolic Enzymes: Studies with Glutamate Dehydrogenase.
- Yield of stool culture with isolate toxin testing versus a two-step algorithm including stool toxin testing for detection of toxigenic Clostridium difficile.
Keywords of People