Subject Areas on Research
- Acquisition of glutamine synthetase expression in human hepatocarcinogenesis: relation to disease recurrence and possible regulation by ubiquitin-dependent proteolysis.
- Comparison of the evolutionary dynamics of symbiotic and housekeeping loci: a case for the genetic coherence of rhizobial lineages.
- Glutamine metabolism during aerial mycelium growth of Neurospora crassa.
- Glutamine requirement for aerial mycelium growth in Neurospora crassa.
- Glutamine synthetase is a genetic determinant of cell type-specific glutamine independence in breast epithelia.
- Influence of glutamine on the growth of human glioma and medulloblastoma in culture.
- Lactose supports Muller cell protein expression patterns in the absence of the retinal pigment epithelium.
- Pigment epithelium-derived factor supports normal Müller cell development and glutamine synthetase expression after removal of the retinal pigment epithelium.
- Prognostic significance of glutamine synthetase expression in unifocal advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Protection elicited by two glutamine auxotrophs of Mycobacterium tuberculosis and in vivo growth phenotypes of the four unique glutamine synthetase mutants in a murine model.
- Specific chromosomal abnormalities characterize four established cell lines derived from malignant human gliomas.
- Steroid hormone regulation of specific gene expression.
- Structures of regulatory machinery reveal novel molecular mechanisms controlling B. subtilis nitrogen homeostasis.
- Structures of the Bacillus subtilis glutamine synthetase dodecamer reveal large intersubunit catalytic conformational changes linked to a unique feedback inhibition mechanism.
- Unprecedented loss of ammonia assimilation capability in a urease-encoding bacterial mutualist.
Keywords of People