Subject Areas on Research
- A determination of the outer dimensions of oncornaviruses by several electron microscopic procedures.
- Biocompatible hydrogels by oxime Click chemistry
- Directed evolution of the surface chemistry of the reporter enzyme beta-glucuronidase.
- Electron microscopy and hydrodynamic properties of factor XIII subunits.
- Improved techniques for staining and enumerating focus formation in viral infectivity assays.
- Some fixation reagents reduce or abolish the detectability of Ia-antigen and HLA-DR on cells.
- Structural and Functional Analyses Reveal Insights into the Molecular Properties of the Escherichia coli Z Ring Stabilizing Protein, ZapC.
- Structures of maintenance of carboxysome distribution Walker-box McdA and McdB adaptor homologs.
- The MotA transcriptional activator of bacteriophage T4 binds to its specific DNA site as a monomer.
Keywords of People