Subject Areas on Research
- Bovine hepatic fructose 1,6-diphosphatase: -glycerophosphate hydrolysis-evidence for a shared active site.
- Comparison of acceptor and donor substrates in the CoA-independent transacylase reaction in human neutrophils.
- Effects of modulation of glycerol kinase expression on lipid and carbohydrate metabolism in human muscle cells.
- In vivo acylation of triglycerides and phosphoglycerides of liver subcellular fractions with palmitate-1-14C in rats fed vitamin A.
- Polylysine-functionalised thermoresponsive chitosan hydrogel for neural tissue engineering.