Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of acceptor and donor substrates in the CoA-independent transacylase reaction in human neutrophils.
- Effects of modulation of glycerol kinase expression on lipid and carbohydrate metabolism in human muscle cells.
- In vivo acylation of triglycerides and phosphoglycerides of liver subcellular fractions with palmitate-1-14C in rats fed vitamin A.
- Oxidations in kidney mitochondria of heat-exposed rats: regulation by cytochrome c.
- Polylysine-functionalised thermoresponsive chitosan hydrogel for neural tissue engineering.
- Streptococcus pneumoniae, S. mitis, and S. oralis Produce a Phosphatidylglycerol-Dependent, ltaS-Independent Glycerophosphate-Linked Glycolipid.