Subject Areas on Research
- Chemoenzymatic Assembly of Bacterial Glycoconjugates for Site-Specific Orthogonal Labeling.
- Circulating glycoconjugates in CSF of meningioma patients.
- Dysregulation of proteoglycan production by intrahepatic biliary epithelial cells bearing defective (delta-f508) cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator.
- Glycoconjugates and tumor metastasis.
- Life is sweet: the cell biology of glycoconjugates.
- Localization of cortical granule constituents before and after exocytosis in the hamster egg.
- Visualization of carbohydrate-binding molecules expressed by myelomono- and erythropoietic cells derived from human bone marrow: an immunoenzymatic double-staining study.