Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-glycoprotein D monoclonal antibody protects against herpes simplex virus type 1-induced diseases in mice functionally depleted of selected T-cell subsets or asialo GM1+ cells.
- Caulobacter crescentus Adapts to Phosphate Starvation by Synthesizing Anionic Glycoglycerolipids and a Novel Glycosphingolipid.
- Characterization of new gangliosides of the lactotetraose series in murine xenografts of a human glioma cell line.
- Fumonisins and fumonisin analogs as inhibitors of ceramide synthase and inducers of apoptosis.
- Glucose availability and glycolytic metabolism dictate glycosphingolipid levels.
- Immunologic control of a retrovirus-associated murine adenocarcinoma. VIII. Corynebacterium parvum-activated natural killer cells as potent antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity effectors.
- Lipid rafts function in biosynthetic delivery of proteins to the cell surface in yeast.
- Lipid rafts in protein sorting and cell polarity in budding yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Plant cell-surface GIPC sphingolipids sense salt to trigger Ca2+ influx.
- Sphingolipidomics: high-throughput, structure-specific, and quantitative analysis of sphingolipids by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.
- Structure and function of cholera toxin and hormone receptors.
- Successful engraftment of human postnatal thymus in severe combined immune deficient (SCID) mice: differential engraftment of thymic components with irradiation versus anti-asialo GM-1 immunosuppressive regimens.
- The cell surface glycosphingolipids SSEA-3 and SSEA-4 are not essential for human ESC pluripotency.
- The effect of fumonisin B1 on developing chick embryos: correlation between de novo sphingolipid biosynthesis and gross morphological changes.
- The lipids of the erythrocyte in paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
- Use of human gametes obtained from anonymous donors for the production of human embryonic stem cell lines.
Keywords of People