Subject Areas on Research
- Iodination of irrigation water as a method of supplying iodine to a severely iodine-deficient population in Xinjiang, China.
- LOCALIZATION OF IMMUNOGLOBULINS IN CHRONIC THYROIDITIS.
- Loss of KCNJ10 protein expression abolishes endocochlear potential and causes deafness in Pendred syndrome mouse model.
- MR imaging findings in fetal goiter caused by maternal graves disease.
- MR imaging of fetal goiter.
- Macrophage invasion contributes to degeneration of stria vascularis in Pendred syndrome mouse model.
- Malignant teratoma in the thyroid gland of an adult: a case report and a review of the literature.
- Pediatric radiology case of the day. Congenital goiter secondary to inherited thyroid dyshormonogenesis.
- Remifentanil for fetal immobilization and analgesia during the ex utero intrapartum treatment procedure under combined spinal-epidural anaesthesia.
- Resistance to thyroid hormone in a patient without thyroid hormone receptor mutations.
- Successful combined surgical approach in a rare case of retrotracheal goitre in a patient with anatomical impediments.
- The role of fine needle aspiration in the management of the thyroid nodule.
- Time trends of incidence of age-associated diseases in the US elderly population: Medicare-based analysis.
Keywords of People