Subject Areas on Research
- Cloning of zebrafish vsx1: expression of a paired-like homeobox gene during CNS development.
- Diurnal changes in exocytosis and the number of synaptic ribbons at active zones of an ON-type bipolar cell terminal.
- Fast endocytosis is inhibited by GABA-mediated chloride influx at a presynaptic terminal.
- Frequency-selective adaptation: evidence for channels in the vestibulo-ocular reflex?
- GABA transporters regulate a standing GABAC receptor-mediated current at a retinal presynaptic terminal.
- Implanted Nanosensors in Marine Organisms for Physiological Biologging: Design, Feasibility, and Species Variability.
- Increased spontaneous unit activity and appearance of spontaneous negative potentials in the goldfish tectum during refinement of the optic projection.
- Long-term plasticity mediated by mGluR1 at a retinal reciprocal synapse.
- N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors strongly regulate postsynaptic activity levels during optic nerve regeneration.
- Okadaic acid disrupts synaptic vesicle trafficking in a ribbon-type synapse.
- Spontaneous retinal activity is tonic and does not drive tectal activity during activity-dependent refinement in regeneration.
- Synaptic activation of presynaptic glutamate transporter currents in nerve terminals.
- Synaptic cleft acidification and modulation of short-term depression by exocytosed protons in retinal bipolar cells.
Keywords of People