Subject Areas on Research
- Apoptosis in Xenopus egg extracts.
- Biochemical identification of apoptosis (programmed cell death) in granulosa cells: evidence for a potential mechanism underlying follicular atresia.
- Gonadotropin stimulation for in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer in insulin-dependent diabetics: follicular response, oocyte quality, embryo development, and follicular environment.
- Intracellular mechanisms of gonadotropin-stimulated gene expression in granulosa cells.
- Prevention of the polycystic ovarian phenotype and characterization of ovulatory capacity in the estrogen receptor-alpha knockout mouse.
- The regulation of granulosa cell proopiomelanocortin messenger ribonucleic acid by androgens and gonadotropins.