Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of photoperiod on LH, FSH, prolactin and melatonin patterns in ovariectomized prepubertal heifers.
- Growth and development in children after bone marrow transplantation.
- Influence of season on sexual development in heifers: age at puberty as related to growth and serum concentrations of gonadotropins, prolactin, thyroxine and progesterone.
- The bi-modal effects of estradiol on gonadotropin synthesis and secretion in female mice are dependent on estrogen receptor-alpha.
- The nuclear receptor steroidogenic factor 1 is essential for the formation of the ventromedial hypothalamic nucleus.
- The primary empty sella: clinical and radiographic characteristics and endocrine function.