Subject Areas on Research
- Inhibiting Nuclear Phospho-Progesterone Receptor Enhances Antitumor Activity of Onapristone in Uterine Cancer.
- Mechanisms of progesterone receptor inhibition of inflammatory responses in cellular models of breast cancer.
- Partial agonist activity of the progesterone receptor antagonist RU486 mediated by an amino-terminal domain coactivator and phosphorylation of serine400.
- Proliferation and apoptosis of fibroblasts and smooth muscle cells in rat uterine cervix throughout gestation and the effect of the antiprogesterone onapristone.
- The human progesterone receptor A-form functions as a transcriptional modulator of mineralocorticoid receptor transcriptional activity.