Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium guidelines for human leukocyte antigen-B genotype and allopurinol dosing.
- Colchicine--Update on mechanisms of action and therapeutic uses.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of genotyping for HLA-B*5801 and an enhanced safety program in gout patients starting allopurinol in Singapore.
- Effect of medical management on recurrent stone formation following percutaneous nephrolithotomy.
- Effects of Xanthine Oxidase Inhibition in Hyperuricemic Heart Failure Patients: The Xanthine Oxidase Inhibition for Hyperuricemic Heart Failure Patients (EXACT-HF) Study.
- HLA-B*5801 allele as a genetic marker for severe cutaneous adverse reactions caused by allopurinol.
- Induced and pre-existing anti-polyethylene glycol antibody in a trial of every 3-week dosing of pegloticase for refractory gout, including in organ transplant recipients.
- Pegloticase, a polyethylene glycol conjugate of uricase for the potential intravenous treatment of gout.
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of intravenous PEGylated recombinant mammalian urate oxidase in patients with refractory gout.
- Reassessing serum urate targets in the management of refractory gout: can you go too low?
- Severe systemic inflammatory response syndrome immediately after spinal surgery in a patient with axial gout.
- The current state of care in gout: Addressing the need for better understanding of an ancient disease.
- Uricase and other novel agents for the management of patients with treatment-failure gout.
- Use of HLA-B*58:01 genotyping to prevent allopurinol induced severe cutaneous adverse reactions in Taiwan: national prospective cohort study.
Keywords of People