Subject Areas on Research
- Development and evaluation of the spiral gradient endpoint method for susceptibility testing of anaerobic gram-negative bacilli.
- Dissimilatory sulphite reductase from Archaeoglobus fulgidus: physico-chemical properties of the enzyme and cloning, sequencing and analysis of the reductase genes.
- False-positive Gram-stained smears.
- FtsZ from Escherichia coli, Azotobacter vinelandii, and Thermotoga maritima--quantitation, GTP hydrolysis, and assembly.
- Spiral gradient endpoint method compared to standard agar dilution for susceptibility testing of anaerobic gram-negative bacilli.
- Susceptibilities of anaerobic gram-negative bacilli to thirteen antimicrobials and beta-lactamase inhibitor combinations.
- The hyperthermophilic bacterium Thermotoga neapolitana possesses two isozymes of the 3-phosphoglycerate kinase/triosephosphate isomerase fusion protein.
- [Clinical comprehension of anaerobic bacteria].
Keywords of People