Subject Areas on Research
- Development and evaluation of the spiral gradient endpoint method for susceptibility testing of anaerobic gram-negative bacilli.
- False-positive Gram-stained smears.
- FtsZ from Escherichia coli, Azotobacter vinelandii, and Thermotoga maritima--quantitation, GTP hydrolysis, and assembly.
- Spiral gradient endpoint method compared to standard agar dilution for susceptibility testing of anaerobic gram-negative bacilli.
- Susceptibilities of anaerobic gram-negative bacilli to thirteen antimicrobials and beta-lactamase inhibitor combinations.
- [Clinical comprehension of anaerobic bacteria].
Keywords of People