Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of neonatal Gram-negative rod and Gram-positive cocci meningitis.
- A randomized, double-blind phase 2 study comparing the efficacy and safety of an oral fusidic acid loading-dose regimen to oral linezolid for the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections.
- Ceftaroline: a cephalosporin with expanded Gram-positive activity.
- Central line-associated bloodstream infection in hospitalized children with peripherally inserted central venous catheters: extending risk analyses outside the intensive care unit.
- Clinical utility of cardiac valve Gram stain and culture in patients undergoing native valve replacement.
- Introduction: fusidic acid enters the United States.
- Iris melanin pigment as a masquerade of Gram-positive cocci after penetrating ocular trauma.
- Seasonal Variation of Common Surgical Site Infections: Does Season Matter?