Subject Areas on Research
- A clinical model of dermal wound angiogenesis.
- Animal models of bleeding and tissue repair.
- Comparison of fetal, newborn, and adult wound healing by histologic, enzyme-histochemical, and hydroxyproline determinations.
- Delayed wound healing in the absence of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 or L-selectin expression.
- Dietary glycine inhibits angiogenesis during wound healing and tumor growth.
- Direct Evidence of Target Inhibition with Anti-VEGF, EGFR, and mTOR Therapies in a Clinical Model of Wound Healing.
- Effects of bradykinin on the hemodynamics of tumor and granulating normal tissue microvasculature.
- Endothelial selectins regulate skin wound healing in cooperation with L-selectin and ICAM-1.
- Morphologic and hemodynamic comparison of tumor and healing normal tissue microvasculature.
- Normal structures in the intracranial dural sinuses: delineation with 3D contrast-enhanced magnetization prepared rapid acquisition gradient-echo imaging sequence.
- Side-to-side sutureless vascular anastomosis with magnets.
- The CXC chemokine cCAF stimulates precocious deposition of ECM molecules by wound fibroblasts, accelerating development of granulation tissue.
- The nucleic acid scavenger polyamidoamine third-generation dendrimer inhibits fibroblast activation and granulation tissue contraction.
- Treatment of hypergranulation tissue with high potency topical corticosteroids in children.
Keywords of People