Subject Areas on Research
- A cell-intrinsic role for CaMKK2 in granulocyte lineage commitment and differentiation.
- A role for transient receptor potential vanilloid 4 in tonicity-induced neurogenic inflammation.
- Age-related alterations in actin cytoskeleton and receptor expression in human leukocytes.
- Allogeneic bone marrow transplantation for aplastic anemia and acute leukemia.
- Allogeneic leukocytes but not therapeutic blood elements induce reactivation and dissemination of latent human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection: implications for transfusion support of infected patients.
- Alterations in viscosity and filterability of whole blood and blood cell subpopulations in diabetic cats.
- Altered expression of genes involved in GABAergic transmission and neuromodulation of granule cell activity in the cerebellum of schizophrenia patients.
- Anti-c-myc DNA increases differentiation and decreases colony formation by HL-60 cells.
- Antibodies to granulocyte precursors in selective myeloid hypoplasia and other suspected autoimmune neutropenias: use of HL-60 cells as targets.
- Apheresis. New opportunities.
- Assessment of purging with multidrug resistance (MDR) modulators and VP-16: results of long-term marrow culture.
- Attenuation of hippocampal long-term potentiation by ethanol: a patch-clamp analysis of glutamatergic and GABAergic mechanisms.
- Carcinogenicity of inhaled benzene in CBA mice.
- Cell density-dependent regulation of cell surface expression of two types of human tumor necrosis factor receptors and its effect on cellular response.
- Changes in actin state and chemotactic peptide receptor expression in granulocytes during cytokine administration after autologous bone marrow transplantation.
- Characterization of banked umbilical cord blood hematopoietic progenitor cells and lymphocyte subsets and correlation with ethnicity, birth weight, sex, and type of delivery: a Cord Blood Transplantation (COBLT) Study report.
- Complement sensitivity of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria bone marrow cells.
- Conditions for an in vitro culture of murine mixed hematopoietic colonies and their putative cellular origin.
- Cytokine signals through STAT3 promote expression of granulocyte secondary granule proteins in 32D cells.
- Cytoprotection by somatostatin of normal and malignant clonogenic cells against the in vitro cytotoxicity of bischloroethylnitrosourea (BCNU).
- Dendritic development of Purkinje and granule cells in the cerebellar cortex of rats treated postnatally with alpha-difluoromethylornithine.
- Differential effects of nitric oxide on erythroid and myeloid colony growth from CD34+ human bone marrow cells.
- Differential toxicity of carbovir and AZT to human bone marrow hematopoietic progenitor cells in vitro.
- Discrimination of antineutrophil antibodies from antinuclear antibodies using immunofluorescence on neutrophils and HL60 cells.
- Distinct Epigenetic Effects of Tobacco Smoking in Whole Blood and among Leukocyte Subtypes.
- Dyshematopoiesis in combined immune deficiency with congenital neutropenia.
- Effects of interleukin-3 on hematopoietic recovery after 5-fluorouracil or cyclophosphamide treatment of cynomolgus primates.
- Endogenous oncogenic Nras mutation promotes aberrant GM-CSF signaling in granulocytic/monocytic precursors in a murine model of chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.
- Erythropoietin mediates terminal granulocytic differentiation of committed myeloid cells with ectopic erythropoietin receptor expression.
- Evaluation of a cytocentrifuge method for measuring neutrophil granulocyte chemotaxis.
- Evidence of functional mossy fiber sprouting in hippocampal formation of kainic acid-treated rats.
- Failure of splenectomy in Felty's syndrome. The role of antibodies supporting granulocyte lysis by lymphocytes.
- Fungal infection in chronic granulomatous disease. The importance of the phagocyte in defense against fungi.
- G protein-coupled receptor kinase-3-deficient mice exhibit WHIM syndrome features and attenuated inflammatory responses.
- Granulocyte chemotaxis and disease expression are differentially regulated by GRK subtype in an acute inflammatory arthritis model (K/BxN).
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor "mobilized" peripheral blood progenitor cells accelerate granulocyte and platelet recovery after high-dose chemotherapy.
- Granulocyte deformability and F-actin content: relationship to diabetes mellitus and retinopathy.
- Granulocyte-angiotensin system. Identification of angiotensinogen as the plasma protein substrate of leukocyte cathepsin G.
- Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (filgrastim) accelerates granulocyte recovery after intensive postremission chemotherapy for acute myeloid leukemia with aziridinyl benzoquinone and mitoxantrone: Cancer and Leukemia Group B study 9022.
- Granulocytes act as a niche for Mycobacterium tuberculosis growth.
- High levels of granulocyte and granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factors in cord blood of normal full-term neonates.
- IL-1R type I-dependent hemopoietic stem cell proliferation is necessary for inflammatory granulopoiesis and reactive neutrophilia.
- Immune deficiency and expanded population of granular lymphocytes after bone marrow transplantation.
- Immunocytochemical localization of chemoattractant proteinase in whole human skin, fibroblasts, lymphocytes, and granulocytes.
- Increased expression of anti-apoptosis genes in peripheral blood cells from patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
- Induction of human dendritic cell maturation using transfection with RNA encoding a dominant positive toll-like receptor 4.
- Inflammation and the reciprocal production of granulocytes and lymphocytes in bone marrow.
- Inflammation triggers emergency granulopoiesis through a density-dependent feedback mechanism.
- Influence of HIV-1 infection and cigarette smoking on leukocyte profiles in homosexual men. The Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study.
- L-selectin can mediate leukocyte rolling in untreated mesenteric venules in vivo independent of E- or P-selectin.
- Manufacture of Autologous CD34+ Selected Grafts in the NIAID-Sponsored HALT-MS and SCOT Multicenter Clinical Trials for Autoimmune Diseases.
- Myeloablative transplantation using either cord blood or bone marrow leads to immune recovery, high long-term donor chimerism and excellent survival in chronic granulomatous disease.
- Neuroleptic-induced neutropenia in the elderly.
- Neutrophil migration is defective during recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor infusion after autologous bone marrow transplantation in humans.
- Neutrophil-Related Gene Expression and Low-Density Granulocytes Associated With Disease Activity and Response to Treatment in Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-Associated Vasculitis.
- Peripheral blood detection of systemic graft-specific xeno-antibodies following transplantation of human neural progenitor cells into the porcine spinal cord.
- Pharmacokinetics of radiolabeled monoclonal antibody B6.2 in patients with metastatic breast cancer.
- Phase I study of pharmacological and immunological effects of human lymphoblastoid interferon given to patients with cancer.
- Phenotypic characterization of human bone marrow granulocyte-macrophage forming progenitor cells.
- Preferential expression of the c-fps protein in chicken macrophages and granulocytic cells.
- Prophylaxis of infection in patients with aplastic anemia receiving allogeneic marrow transplants.
- Purification and partial characterization of a human hematopoietic precursor population.
- Sequential delivery of maturation stimuli increases human dendritic cell IL-12 production and enhances tumor antigen-specific immunogenicity.
- Specific receptors for phorbol diesters on freshly isolated human myeloid and lymphoid leukemia cells: comparable binding characteristics despite different cellular responses.
- Sustained potential shifts and paroxysmal discharges in hippocampal formation.
- Systemic and mucosal mobilization of granulocyte subsets during lentiviral infection.
- T lymphocytes with a normal ADA gene accumulate after transplantation of transduced autologous umbilical cord blood CD34+ cells in ADA-deficient SCID neonates.
- The PIG-A mutation and absence of glycosylphosphatidylinositol-linked proteins do not confer resistance to apoptosis in paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
- The Role of Granulocyte Transfusions in Optimizing Candidacy for Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell Therapy in Patients With Treatment-refractory Infections.
- The distal cytoplasmic domain of the erythropoietin receptor induces granulocytic differentiation in 32D cells.
- The helix-loop-helix gene E2A is required for B cell formation.
- The use of recombinant human granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor in autologous bone marrow transplantation.
- Topoisomerase II levels during granulocytic maturation in vitro and in vivo.
- Two different types of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor produced by bovine lung tissue.
- Ultrastructural analysis of granulocyte inclusions in genetically confirmed MYH9-related disorders.
- [Action of vasopressin on the luminal surface of the toad urinary bladder (proceedings)].
Keywords of People
- Buckley, Rebecca Hatcher, James Buren Sidbury Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics, in the School of Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
- Kelsoe, Garnett H., James B. Duke Distinguished Professor of Immunology, Integrative Immunobiology