Subject Areas on Research
- A case of atypical Bartonella henselae infection in a patient with methimazole-induced agranulocytosis.
- Association of the T-cell regulatory gene CTLA4 with susceptibility to autoimmune disease.
- Clinical review 99: The management of Graves' disease in children, with special emphasis on radioiodine treatment.
- Dermatologic aspects of thyroid disease.
- Factors associated with decompression and strabismus surgery in thyroid eye disease.
- First reported case of unilateral Graves' disease in the left lobe of a bilobar thyroid gland.
- Graded full-thickness anterior blepharotomy for upper eyelid retraction.
- Graves' disease after interleukin-2 therapy in a patient with human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- Hodgkin's disease treated with neck radiation is associated with increased antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity against human extraocular muscle cells.
- Ia+ T cells in new onset Graves' disease.
- Immunosuppressive/Autoimmune Disorders.
- LOCALIZATION OF IMMUNOGLOBULINS IN CHRONIC THYROIDITIS.
- MR imaging findings in fetal goiter caused by maternal graves disease.
- Painful acute radiation thyroiditis induced by 131I treatment of Graves' disease.
- Patient-Reported Outcomes Following Total Thyroidectomy for Graves' Disease.
- Physiological and Metabolic Changes During the Transition from Hyperthyroidism to Euthyroidism in Graves' Disease.
- Successful Prediction of a Left Nonrecurrent Laryngeal Nerve in a Patient With Right-Sided Aorta and Aberrant Left Subclavian Artery.
- The expression of microvesicles in the blood of patients with Graves' disease and its relationship to treatment.
- [Systemic manifestations of myasthenia gravis and its putative pathogenesis].
Keywords of People
- Freemark, Michael Scott, Robert C. Atkins, M.D. and Veronica Atkins Distinguished Professor of Pediatrics, in the School of Medicine, Pediatrics, Endocrinology