Subject Areas on Research
- Consistent simulations of multiple proxy responses to an abrupt climate change event.
- Exploring movement patterns and changing distributions of baleen whales in the western North Atlantic using a decade of passive acoustic data.
- Metabolic Anthropology: Selection Pressure Shapes Fatty Acid Metabolism in Greenlandic Inuit Populations.
- Slow algae, fast fungi: exceptionally high nucleotide substitution rate differences between lichenized fungi Omphalina and their symbiotic green algae Coccomyxa.
- Valuing the Greenland ice sheet and other complex geophysical phenomena.
Keywords of People
- Shindell, Drew Todd, Nicholas Distinguished Professor of Earth Science, Duke Science & Society