Subject Areas on Research
- Compounds from Sichuan and Melegueta peppers activate, covalently and non-covalently, TRPA1 and TRPV1 channels.
- Different responses to repeated applications of zingerone in behavioral studies, recordings from intact and cultured TG neurons, and from VR1 receptors.
- Similarities and differences in the currents activated by capsaicin, piperine, and zingerone in rat trigeminal ganglion cells.
- The influence of removing extracellular Ca2+ in the desensitization responses to capsaicin, zingerone and olvanil in rat trigeminal ganglion neurons.
- The missense of smell: functional variability in the human odorant receptor repertoire.