Subject Areas on Research
- Cardiac dysfunction associated with a nucleotide polymerase inhibitor for treatment of hepatitis C.
- Correlation of beta-adrenergic receptor-stimulated [3H]GDP release and adenylate cyclase activation. Differences between frog and turkey erythrocyte membranes.
- Dose-Response to Sacubitril/Valsartan in Patients With Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection Fraction.
- Effects of Sacubitril/Valsartan on Serum Lipids in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Molybdenum cofactor biosynthesis in Escherichia coli. Requirement of the chlB gene product for the formation of molybdopterin guanine dinucleotide.
- Purine synthesis promotes maintenance of brain tumor initiating cells in glioma.