Subject Areas on Research
- Circular transcripts of the testis-determining gene Sry in adult mouse testis.
- Euglena gracilis chloroplast small subunit rRNA. Sequence and base pairing potential of the 3' terminus, cleavage by colicin E3.
- Evidence that genomic and antigenomic RNA self-cleaving elements from hepatitis delta virus have similar secondary structures.
- Functions of FKBP12 and mitochondrial cyclophilin active site residues in vitro and in vivo in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Identification and characterization of rns4/vps32 mutation in the RNase T1 expression-sensitive strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae: Evidence for altered ambient response resulting in transportation of the secretory protein to vacuoles.
- Transcription of bacteriophage fl. The major in vivo RNAs.
- Two small RNAs encoded by Epstein-Barr virus and complexed with protein are precipitated by antibodies from patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.