Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of surface hydrophobicity of engineered nanoparticles.
- Impacts of silver nanoparticle coating on the nitrification potential of Nitrosomonas europaea.
- Silver nanoparticle toxicity is related to coating materials and disruption of sodium concentration regulation.
- Size-controlled dissolution of organic-coated silver nanoparticles.
- Uptake of silver nanoparticles and toxicity to early life stages of Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes): effect of coating materials.