Subject Areas on Research
- Diterpenoid, steroid, and triterpenoid agonists of liver X receptors from diversified terrestrial plants and marine sources.
- Ectomycorrhizal fungal community in a tropical forest dominated by the Neotropical Dipterocarp, Pakaraimea dipterocarpaceae
- Ectomycorrhizal fungal diversity and community structure on three co-occurring leguminous canopy tree species in a Neotropical rainforest
- New species and distribution records for Clavulina (Cantharellales, Basidiomycota) from the Guiana Shield, with a key to the lowland neotropical taxa.
- New species of Clavulina (Cantharellales, Basidiomycota) with resupinate and effused basidiomata from the Guiana Shield.
- New species of Xerocomus (Boletales) from the Guiana Shield, with notes on their mycorrhizal status and fruiting occurrence