Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-receptor antibody-induced H-Y-specific delayed-type hypersensitivity responses in nonresponder mice.
- Anti-self HLA may be clonally expressed.
- Cysteine-tailed class I-binding peptides bind to CpG adjuvant and enhance primary CTL responses.
- Dysgenesis of testicular and streak gonads in the syndrome of mixed gonadal dysgenesis: perspective derived from a clinicopathologic analysis of twenty-one cases.
- Ethylenecarbodiimide-treated splenocytes carrying male CD4 epitopes confer histocompatibility Y chromosome antigen transplant protection by inhibiting CD154 upregulation.
- Requirement for Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent kinase type IV/Gr in setting the thymocyte selection threshold.