Subject Areas on Research
- Bacterial vaginosis: diagnostic and pathogenetic findings during topical clindamycin therapy.
- Bacteriology of the vagina.
- Clinical evaluation of affirm VPIII in the detection and identification of Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, and Candida species in vaginitis/vaginosis.
- Effect of sodium polyanetholesulfonate and gelatin on the recovery of Gardnerella vaginalis from blood culture media.
- Evaluation of the Affirm Ambient Temperature Transport System for the detection and identification of Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, and Candida species from vaginal fluid specimens.
- Gardnerella vaginalis bacteremia: a review of thirty cases.
- Use of a sodium polyanetholesulfonate disk for the identification of Gardnerella vaginalis.