Subject Areas on Research
- An assessment of cochlear hair-cell loss in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus diabetic and noise-exposed rats.
- Anatomical correlates of functional recovery in the avian inner ear following aminoglycoside ototoxicity.
- Efferent synapses return to inner hair cells in the aging cochlea.
- Efficient quantification of afferent cochlear ultrastructure using design-based stereology.
- Physiologic status of regenerated hair cells in the avian inner ear following aminoglycoside ototoxicity.
- Synaptic alterations at inner hair cells precede spiral ganglion cell loss in aging C57BL/6J mice.
- Two types of afferent terminals innervate cochlear inner hair cells in C57BL/6J mice.
- Vanilloid receptor-related osmotically activated channel (VR-OAC), a candidate vertebrate osmoreceptor.