Subject Areas on Research
- A study in scarlet: MC1R as the main predictor of red hair and exemplar of the flip-flop effect.
- Clinical and dermoscopic features of 88 scalp naevi in 39 children.
- Coat color genetics of Peromyscus: V. California blonde, a new recessive mutation in the deer mouse.
- Complete correction of hyperphenylalaninemia following liver-directed, recombinant AAV2/8 vector-mediated gene therapy in murine phenylketonuria.
- Embryonic germ cell lines and their derivation from mouse primordial germ cells.
- Further genetic characterization of the fawn-hooded (FH/Wjd) rat, an animal model of comorbid depression and alcoholism.
- Melanocortin-1 receptor gene variants affect pain and mu-opioid analgesia in mice and humans.
- Obesity in the mouse model of pro-opiomelanocortin deficiency responds to peripheral melanocortin.
- Should a lion change its spots?
- Traits that influence longevity in mice: a second look.
- Why Danes are smug: comparative study of life satisfaction in the European Union.
Keywords of People