Subject Areas on Research
- Cell adhesion protein expression in melanocytic matricoma.
- Disorders of the nails and hair associated with human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- Grading dermatologic adverse events of cancer treatments: the Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events Version 4.0.
- Restriction in T-cell receptor repertoire in a patient affected by trichothiodystrophy and CD4+ lymphopenia.
- Short anagen syndrome.
- The presence of loose anagen hairs obtained by hair pull in the normal population.
- Trichodysplasia spinulosa--a newly described folliculocentric viral infection in an immunocompromised host.