Subject Areas on Research
- A calorimetric and monolayer investigation of the influence of ions on the thermodynamic properties of phosphatidylcholine.
- Chloroperoxidase-catalyzed halogenation of antipyrine, a drug substrate of liver microsomal cytochrome P-450.
- Is there a need for state health department sanitary codes for public hydrotherapy and swimming pools?
- Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen-Targeted Radiohalogenated PET and Therapeutic Agents for Prostate Cancer.
- Radiopharmaceutical chemistry of targeted radiotherapeutics, part 1: effects of solvent on the degradation of radiohalogenation precursors by 211At alpha-particles.