Subject Areas on Research
- Aquagenic wrinkling: a unique facial presentation.
- Hand dermatitis: a focus on allergic contact dermatitis to biocides.
- Herpetic whitlow.
- Leukemia cutis in a patient with chronic neutrophilic leukemia.
- Painful palmar and plantar erythema associated with hepatic artery infusion of 5-fluoro-2'deoxyuridine.
- Papular umbilicated granuloma annulare. A report of four pediatric cases.
- Prevalence of hand dermatitis in inpatient nurses at a United States hospital.
- Self-healing juvenile cutaneous mucinosis: cases highlighting subcutaneous/fascial involvement.