Subject Areas on Research
- A heuristic model of stone comminution in shock wave lithotripsy.
- Acoustic and mechanical properties of artificial stones in comparison to natural kidney stones.
- Ankyrin-B directs membrane tethering of periaxin and is required for maintenance of lens fiber cell hexagonal shape and mechanics.
- Application of trans-1,4 polyisoprene in orthopedic and rehabilitation medicine.
- Bio-inspired borate cross-linking in ultra-stiff graphene oxide thin films.
- Corrosion behavior of Au and Ag modified Cu-Ni-Mn alloys.
- Disparity mapping applied to sonography of the breast: technical note.
- Elastic response, buckling, and instability of microtubules under radial indentation.
- Endothelialization of microporous YIGSR/PEG-modified polyurethaneurea.
- Hard-sphere crystallization gets rarer with increasing dimension.
- In situ deformations in the immature brain during rapid rotations.
- Investigation of copper-manganese-nickel alloys for dental purposes.
- Mechanism of hard-nanomaterial clearance by the liver.
- Semi-degradable poly(β-amino ester) networks with temporally controlled enhancement of mechanical properties.
- Which IO model best simulates the real thing?
- Zirconia-parylene multilayer thin films for enhanced fracture resistance of dental ceramics.
Keywords of People