Subject Areas on Research
- A differing pattern of association between dietary fish and allergen-specific subgroups of atopy.
- Acupuncture research in the era of comparative effectiveness research.
- Direct costs of allergic rhinitis in the United States: estimates from the 1996 Medical Expenditure Panel Survey.
- Expression of HSP70 in peripheral lymphocytes of the patients with allergic rhinitis.
- Impact of a prior authorization policy for montelukast on clinical outcomes for asthma and allergic rhinitis among children and adolescents in a state Medicaid program.
- Item responsiveness of a rhinitis and asthma symptom score during a pollen season.
- Management of allergic rhinitis in the working-age population.
- Multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of terfenadine suspension in the treatment of fall-allergic rhinitis in children.
- The role of latitude, ultraviolet radiation exposure and vitamin D in childhood asthma and hayfever: an Australian multicenter study.
- Worldwide variations in prevalence of symptoms of allergic rhinoconjunctivitis in children: the International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC).
Keywords of People