Subject Areas on Research
- Acupuncture research in the era of comparative effectiveness research.
- Direct costs of allergic rhinitis in the United States: estimates from the 1996 Medical Expenditure Panel Survey.
- Expression of HSP70 in peripheral lymphocytes of the patients with allergic rhinitis.
- Item responsiveness of a rhinitis and asthma symptom score during a pollen season.
- Management of allergic rhinitis in the working-age population.
- Multicenter clinical trials on a novel polyherbal formulation in allergic rhinitis.
- Multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of terfenadine suspension in the treatment of fall-allergic rhinitis in children.
Keywords of People