Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of reproductive disorders and birth defects in communities near hazardous chemical sites. III. Guidelines for field studies of male reproductive disorders.
- Biological waste air treatment in biofilters.
- Environmental Justice: the Economics of Race, Place, and Pollution.
- Fundulus heteroclitus adapted to PAHs are cross-resistant to multiple insecticides.
- Management of infectious waste by US hospitals.
- Toward identifying the next generation of superfund and hazardous waste site contaminants.
- Training under Superfund.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine