Subject Areas on Research
- A quality improvement framework for equity in cardiovascular care: results of a national collaborative.
- Analyzing strategies for developing a prenatal health care outreach program to reduce social and cultural barriers.
- Coalition Building for Health: A Community Garden Pilot Project with Apartment Dwelling Refugees.
- Government continues to have an important role in promoting cardiovascular health.
- Place-Based Initiatives to Improve Health in Disadvantaged Communities: Cross-Sector Characteristics and Networks of Local Actors in North Carolina.
- The American Association for Respiratory Care and the National Lung Health Education Program: assuring quality in spirometry.
- The North Country on the Job Network: a unique role for occupational health nurses in a community coalition.