Subject Areas on Research
- Developing practitioner leaders in a distance education doctoral program: challenges and opportunities.
- Dual degree. Future preparation for nurse executives?
- Implementing Culture Change in Nursing Homes: An Adaptive Leadership Framework.
- Job satisfaction of nursing home administrators and turnover.
- Local interaction strategies and capacity for better care in nursing homes: a multiple case study.
- Management Team Perceptions of Risks and Strategies for Preventing Falls Among Short-Stay Patients in Nursing Homes.
- Meeting Basic Needs: Social Supports and Services Provided by Hospice.
- Stakeholders' perspective on issues and challenges associated with care and treatment of aging-related cognitive impairment disorders in Singapore.
Keywords of People