Subject Areas on Research
- Barriers to mobility during hospitalization from the perspectives of older patients and their nurses and physicians.
- Complexity science and the dynamics of climate and communication: reducing nursing home turnover.
- Day care for persons with dementia: the impact of the physical environment on staff stress and quality of care.
- Effect of environmental changes on noise in the NICU.
- Environmental stimulation of the acutely ill premature infant: physiological effects and nursing implications.
- Families looking back: one year after discussion of withdrawal or withholding of life-sustaining support.
- Healing environments and the limits of empirical evidence.
- Nursing homes.
- Nursing patient safety research in rural health care settings.
- Perceptions of safety culture vary across the intensive care units of a single institution.
- Potential NICU Environmental Influences on the Neonate's Microbiome: A Systematic Review.
- Psychological factors in weaning from mechanical ventilatory support.
- Study of educational experiences, support, and job satisfaction among critical care nurse preceptors.
- The implication of environmental turbulence for nursing-unit design in effective nursing homes.
- Workarounds as the Catalyst to Drive a Culture of Innovation in Neonatal Care.
Keywords of People